Did you know that Google+ has 300 million+ in stream active users. Google+ has continued to grow strong, quickly becoming the second largest social network despite it’s late start in 2011 and some researchers have forecast Google+ will surpass Facebook by May 2016.
Some quick facts:
- 22% of online adults use Google+ on a monthly basis… that’s the same number who use Twitter and more than who use LinkedIn, Pinterest or Instagram.
- 42% of Google+ users use it to interact with brands’ content
- 70% of the top 100 brands are using Google+
- Google+ generates nearly as much engagement per follower as Facebook and nearly twice as much as Twitter.
So what is a Google+ Business Page?
Google+ My Business is the fast and easy way for businesses, products and brands to manage their online presence with Google.
Using the Google My Business dashboard, you will be able to;
- Maintain up-to-date business information on Google
- Build loyal customers using a Google+ page. Followers of the page for your business can show appreciation and give feedback with posts and reviews, and use the +1 button to endorse products and services on Google+, Google Search, Maps or on ads.
- Track engagement with insights for Google+ pages and posts
- See information on your related Google Analytics account and YouTube channels
- Seamlessly create and track performance of AdWords Express campaigns
Businesses with physical location or servicing local geographies get additional benefits. Once you verify your business on Google My Business, you’ll be able to;
- Help get your business found on Google. Google can use the business information you provide in local search results.
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Get insights on how customers searched for your business, and where they’re coming from.
Google+ has many benefits, including getting great search engine results, improving existing advertising spend, connecting to a totally new audience, developing online relationships with your followers, increasing efficiency and connectivity, and much more.
If you’re not sure what to do with online sites such as Google+ or social media sites like Facebook or Twitter, Blirt can help you understand and establish an online media strategy specifically for your business… and if you want more help setting it all up, we can do that to. Just ask us.